How do the average joes score hotties like Megan Fox at the clubs?
It’s easy if you follow pixnation.com’s 5 easy steps.
1) Use your smoothest pick up line that you researched online; Open the set; Offer to buy them the most expensive drinks at the bar; tell them you drive a Lambo but it’s in the shop in Beverly Hills today, and take them home!….. Just kidding!
2) Do not follow step 1. In fact do not follow any set “tactics”. It’s true for the most part that you should be yourself. Why? Because being yourself involves being natural. Being natural exudes confidence and comfort. These are good things! =)
3) Do not go out of your way to buy hot women drinks. Sometimes it doesn’t hurt, but sometimes it does. Recognize that you do not have to do anything because you have equal if not greater self worth. Typically we are attracted to people we feel are on our same playing field if not even a step higher. Establish worth!
4) Have a good time. That’s why a lot of the times when we’re not “looking” to meet that fabulous person, they just appear.. because you were focusing on having a good time and others around you felt that you were having a good time and wanted to be apart of it. Welcome others by your body language and naturally having a good time does this.
5) Be like Match.com – “It’s OKAY to look” just like it’s okay to be interested in the opposite sex. It’s okay to express your interest to someone you are interested in. This provides 2 positive results. 1) It makes your intentions clear and unambiguous. 2) You find out whether he/she is interested and know whether to spend your time building that relationship or moving on aka saves time!
The delicate aspect is about how you let them know. You don’t want to come across as desperate or needy, but you want to put it out there. We’re talkin about the club here and there are tons of other guys that will hollar at this hottie if you don’t. Present like Fabolous says “I’m good all by myself, but baby you you make me better.”
Now go out there and tell me when you meet Megan Fox!